1/24/2010

The White Group Sound


01. Outsiders, The - Rickity-Boom-Bah-Aye
02. Beau Jives, The - Brightest Star In The Sky
03. Billy & The Patios - Love Is A Story
04. Weber, Lewis - Judy
05. Grayson, Joel - My True Story
06. Bloch, Sonny & The Coralairs - Ask Me No Question
07. Bi-Tones, The - Oh How I Love You So
08. Sunliners, The - So In Love
09. Murray, Ray & The Dynamics - With All My Love
10. Tridels, The - Image Of My Love
11. Javalons, The - That Is Why (I Love You)
12. Travis, Danny - Ever 'Since
13. Marty & The Symbols - You're The One
14. Montclairs, The - Lisa
15. Barber, Don & The Dukes - I'll Be Blue
16. J Brothers, The - When I'm Alone
17. Irridescents, The - I Found You
18. Hudson, Johnny & The Riptides - Let's Run Away
19. Glens, The with Bill Perry - Image Of Love
20. Corvairs, The - Darlin'
21. Boys, The - It's Hopeless
22. Grieco, Frank - To Love Again
23. Dreamers, The - Don't Cry
24. Dee, Georgie & The Ladds - I Can't Go On Like This
25. Neditch, Stan & The Relations - Honestly
26. Tunes, The - The Lie
27. Arc-Angels, The - Goddess
28. Clientelles, The - My Love
29. Gates, The feat. Bobby Ferguson - Summer Night Love
30. Mar-Vels, The - Somewhere Love Is Waiting
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NJLUS9BX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire